Mobile marketing has transformed how you can do business.
Mobile marketing offers revolutionary new opportunities to find and communicate with new customers. There's great opportunity offered by users of smart phones and tablet computers, all of whom are using their mobile devices to find products and services they need.
Mobile devices are always on and accessible everywhere, making mobile marketing the most dynamic and constant marketing platform available to your business.
Mobile devices have transformed the customer experience. Thanks to mobile marketing, your customers now have a deeper engagement with your company.
With minimal ad clutter and an enhanced advertising experience, mobile marketing is a great way to reach new customers. At National Positions, we offer a turn-key solution that specializes in Mobile website development and Mobile SEO to get your business found by mobile users.
Now you can harness the power of the mobile market to transform your business!
Our mobile program includes a FREE Mobile Website Optimizer, which helps you create a mobile version of your website in just 3 easy steps. You'll have faster load times, better security, powerful calls-to-action, social media integration, local-based services and increased conversion rates.
At National Positions, we're committed to helping you prosper in this tremendous new marketplace.
The benefits of our mobile marketing program includes:
- A Less competitive market than traditional search
- Great chance to dominate your space in the mobile market
- Customers have constant access to devices
- Less clutter to drown out your message
- Greater immediacy to meet customer needs
- Personalized calls-to-action
Your opportunity with mobile marketing.
The mobile market is growing exponentially. In the coming years, mobile search will grow at a faster pace than global web searches. Now is the time to tap into the mobile market.
- 81% browse the Internet, 68% use an app, and 48% watch videos on their smartphone
- 72% use their smartphones while consuming other media
- Mobile will be 25% of global searches
- In U.S., 142 million users will access the web from a mobile device
- Mobile internet usage to surpass traditional internet usage
With the intersection and convergence of mobile, local, social, ecommerce and the offline worlds, mobile marketing has profoundly changed the way you can grow your business and interact with customers.